Terms and Conditions
CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to our online store! ViSS Digital and its associates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop within this website or premises, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
When you visit ViSS Digital or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You can visit the shop based in 32 Panorama Road, Centurion, Pretoria, Gauteng, 0157. You consent to receive communications from us electronically.
We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of ViSS Digital or its content suppliers and protected by international & South African copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of ViSS Digital, with copyright authorship for this collection by ViSS Digital, and protected by international copyright laws.
ViSS Digital trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ViSS Digital’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits ViSS Digital. All other trademarks not owned by ViSS Digital or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by ViSS Digital or its subsidiaries.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
ViSS Digital grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of ViSS Digital. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents: any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices: any derivative use of this site or its contents: any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant: or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of ViSS Digital. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of ViSS Digital and our associates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing ViSS Digital’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of ViSS Digital. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by ViSS Digital. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of ViSS Digital so long as the link does not portray ViSS Digital, its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any ViSS Digital logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. ViSS Digital and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, EMAILS, AND OTHER CONTENT
Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content: and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content ViSS Digital reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant ViSS Digital and its associates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant ViSS Digital and its associates and sub licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post: that the content is accurate: that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity: and that you will indemnify ViSS Digital or its associates for all claims resulting from content you supply. ViSS Digital has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. ViSS Digital takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from ViSS Digital are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This basically means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
ViSS Digital and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, ViSS Digital does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by ViSS Digital itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY ViSS Digital ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. ViSS Digital MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, ViSS Digital DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ViSS Digital DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM ViSS Digital ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ViSS Digital WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
By visiting ViSS Digital, you agree that the laws of the state of South Africa, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and ViSS Digital or its associates.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to ViSS Digital or to products you purchase through ViSS Digital shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in South Africa, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate ViSS Digital intellectual property rights, ViSS Digital may seek in-junctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of South Africa, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the South African Arbitration Association. The arbitrators award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
SITE POLICIES & MODIFICATION
Please review our other policies, such as our Shipping and Returns policy, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to ViSS Digital. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- Please note that this is a bring in warranty which requires the product/equipment/appliance to be brought back to the store at which it was purchased. Please contact our repairs department to log the fault prior to bringing in the equipment. Repair or replacement of any part of the product, found by the company to be defective, shall be at the discretion of the company. The company reserves the right to affect such repairs/service through any of its Authorised Repair/service Agents. Any repair work authorised by the supplier and or the company my take up to 5 business days from the date the initial complaint is lodged. The cost of such a repair shall be borne by the company in full.
- This warranty excludes defects caused to the product/equipment/appliance arising from the failure to adhere to the instructions given in the user manual/booklet and/or affixed to the product/equipment/appliance, incorrect voltages or faults in the electrical power systems, power surges, damage caused by lightening, fire, flood, war, civil disturbance, faults industrial action, acts of God, misuse or abuse of the product/equipment/appliances, use of the product/equipment/appliance for a purpose other than that for which it was designed or any other cause beyond the product/equipment/appliance for a purpose other than that for which it was designed or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of company. Tis will be determined by the company’s certified technical assessment of the product.
- It is an expressed condition of this warranty that the purchaser takes due care and attention in the use and maintenance of the products/equipment/appliance by servicing the equipment every 6 months or on a regular basis dependent on the usage of the equipment.
- The warranty does not apply to and excludes fuses, style, external plugs, cables, plastic parts, rubbers, glass parts and all movable parts, gas replacements, bearings, gears, cogs, chains, bulbs, elements, blades, belts, brushes &/or wear and tear components.
- Where a repair service is requested under the warranty and no fault or defect is found by the company or the authorised repair/service agent, all such costs incurred shall be borne by the purchaser for the nuisance call.
- Repairs affected, or parts replaced in terms of the warranty will be subjected to the warranty only for the duration of the balance of the original warranty period relating to the product/equipment/appliances.
- There is no warranty on smalls/utilities/non-electrical articles unless something is obviously defective and is returned within 7 days from purchases.
- This warranty is not applicable to second hand and/or used products/equipment/appliances.
- All refrigeration equipment manufactured with refrigeration components i.e. fridges, display fridges, freezers, cold, freezer room, ice making machine, etc. must be serviced quarterly by our authorised repairs/service agents for the duration of the warranty period. The cost of the service will be borne by the customer, your contact details will be supplied to authorised repair/service agents who will contact you regarding servicing of your refrigeration equipment. Failure to timeously service the refrigeration equipment will render the warranty null and void. For all complaints/malfunctions, proof of service must be provided.
- The invoice will serve as proof of purchase. For the purpose of repair service, it will be essential to produce the invoice to validate the warranty. Failure to do so will render the purchaser liable for all repair service cost.
- Customers will receive a full refund on products/equipment/appliances returned to the store it was purchased within 7 days of purchase if the products are unused and in their original packaging.
- All products/equipment/appliances returned after 7 days used without its original packaging will be considered second hand and ma be bought back at the company’s discretion.
All collections must be made within 14 days of purchasing the product. All goods not collected within the 14-day period will be charged a storage fee of 1% of the price uncollected products per day of non-collection after the 14 day period.